Construction Site Safety inspections London
We offer CDM construction site safety inspections / CDM site safety audits for reasonable rates. Ideally one would have these carried out weekly however monthly is more the norm and will reduce the likelihood of accidents dramatically.
Formal inspections can take different forms and you and your representatives will need to agree the best methods for your workplace. Here are some of the ways inspections can take place.
Safety tours – general inspections of the workplace
- Safety sampling – systematic sampling of particular dangerous activities, processes or areas
- Safety surveys – general inspections of particular dangerous activities, processes or areas
- Incident inspections carried out after an accident causing a fatality, injury, or near miss, which could have resulted in an injury, or case of ill health and has been reported to the health and safety enforcing authority.
- External site health and safety inspections and audit by independent competent health and safety professionals are now considered an essential part of construction site health and safety arrangements.
The inspections and audit provide reassurance and peace of mind to the Clients that the construction work on their projects is being carried out in accordance with legal and best practice requirements and an opportunity for Principal Contractors and Contractors to demonstrate that the safe systems of work and good health and safety standards are being followed on their sites.
Importantly, site safety inspections form part of the proactive site monitoring arrangements to regularly identify any shortcomings and areas of improvements before they result in any incident or accident on site. Remember the HSE can fine you without recourse to the Courts and that type of power normally leads to disproportionate punishment.
Site Managers Safety Training certificate is the gold standard for site managers & foremen CITB SMSTS
- The history of London, the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, extends over 2000 years. In that time, it has become one of the world’s most significant financial and cultural capital cities. It has withstood plague, devastating fire, civil war, aerial bombardment, terrorist attacks, and riots.The City of London, often referred to simply as “the City”, is the historic core of the Greater London metropolis, and is today its primary financial district, though it represents only a small part of the wider metropolis.
Site safety inspections London